2019 marks the 28th annual ACE NorCal Holiday Party, being held at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on Saturday, December 7th for the very first time! Be sure to check out the schedule below (subject to change) and check back for updates as we get closer to the event. If this will be your first time attending the holiday party, you will not want to miss out! The usual White Elephant Gift Exchange and Auction are major highlights.
Planned Festivities (last updated 11/26/19):
- 10:30am - Event check-in at the Looff Carousel
- 11:00am - 12:00 noon - ERT on Looff Carousel, tour of the inner workings and underside, including ring mechanism. Plus, a Ring Machine Contest with prizes; group photo
- 12:00 noon - 2:30pm - Exclusive Sun Room Terrace Activities:
- Lunch: Cheeseburger & Pulled Chicken Sliders, Potato Wedges, Caesar Salad, Brownies, and Unlimited Coca-Cola branded soft-drinks.
- White Elephant Gift Exchange - bring a roller coaster / theme park related gift if you want to participate! Common gifts include t-shirt, map bundles, books, movies, novelty items, small models, dishware, and antiques.
- Auction, with proceeds benefiting the sanction of ACE of your choice, including Archives, Preservation, and the National Roller Coaster Museum & Archives (NRCMA). At this time, items have been donated by the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, and California's Great America. See the photos below this schedule for some of the items, including an actual Ferris Wheel car from the Boardwalk!
- 2:30pm - 5:00pm - Exclusive Fire Pit Area with Build-Your-Own-S'mores. Ice skating is available at an additional charge for attendees wishing to get their skate on! Group photo to take place once group is settled in fire pit area.
EXTRAS: All attendees will receive a $10 MyBoardwalk Card! MyBoardwalk Cards can be used for individual rides, arcade games, midway games, and attractions, and the points never expire!
LODGING DISCOUNT: Wish to spend the night near the Boardwalk before or after the end? Thanks to our gracious friends at the Boardwalk, the Carousel Beach Inn is offering all attendees 10% off your stay using promo code: Coaster19. You can book over the phone or online at www.carousel-beach-inn.com.
PARKING DISCOUNT: Parking will be only $5 for all attendees! You will receive a coupon code at the event which you will use in the parking lot to pay before you leave.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday, December 1st, 2019 at 11:59pm.
QUESTIONS? Address any event questions to Nicholas Laschkewitsch, ACE NorCal Regional Representative, at: [email protected]
WANT TO HELP? We are always looking for volunteers to help at the event. Want to take photos for us? Run our social media for the day? Assist with check-in? Just email Nicholas Laschkewitsch, ACE NorCal Regional Representative, at: [email protected]
PAYMENT NOTICE: If you would rather pay via check, please contact Nicholas Laschkewitsch, ACE NorCal Regional Representative, at: [email protected] Sorry, no cash or day-of registrations allowed.