2022 marks the 30th Annual ACE NorCal Holiday Party, being held at California's Great America on Saturday, December 10th! If this will be your first time attending the holiday party, you will not want to miss out, especially with it being such a big milestone year for us! As usual, the infamous White Elephant Gift Exchange is on tap, but more excitingly, the Auction returns, with rare and collectible items provided by California's Great America, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, and more. Looking for awesome gifts for that special coaster someone? This is your chance.
Be sure to check out the schedule below (subject to change) and check back for updates as we get closer to the event.
Planned Festivities (last updated 12/6/2022):
- 11:00 AM - Parking lot opens
- 11:30 AM - Event check-in begins at Great America Pavilion Entrance (in parking lot, west of the main entrance to CGA)
- 12:00 PM – 2:45 PM - White Elephant Gift Exchange, Auction and Surprises in Theatre Royale
- 2:45 PM - Group photos inside Theatre Royale and out front under Flight Deck
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM - ERT on Flight Deck
- 4:00 PM - Park opens to the public and you
- 5:00 PM - Tree Lighting Ceremony in Celebration Plaza
- 5:15 PM – 7:15 PM - Free time to explore WinterFest; we suggest you use this time to grab a festive bite to eat!
- 7:30 PM - Reserved Seating at It's Christmas, Snoopy! in Great America Theater; meet at 7:15 PM
- 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM - Free time to explore WinterFest
- 10:00 PM - WinterFest closes, event ends
ADMISSION INFORMATION: Event ticket includes White Elephant Gift Exchange, Auction, and ERT on Flight Deck, but those without CGA/Cedar Fair passes must present a WinterFest ticket. This is NOT included with your event ticket. If you need WinterFest admission, please purchase this directly from CGA's website at www.cagreatamerica.com. Those who show up to the event without a valid entry credential must purchase a ticket on their mobile device at check-in or risk being turned away.
PARKING: This detail is still being worked out. Check back soon.
GIFT EXCHANGE RULES: Bring a roller coaster / theme park related gift if you want to participate! Common gifts include t-shirt, map bundles, books, movies, novelty items, small models (Coasterdynamix), dishware, and antiques. First time participating? Approximately $25 in value is a good start, but we've had a wide variety over the years. Participation is not mandatory, but you'll definitely wish you did if you don't!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday, December 8th, 2022 at 10:00am PDT.
QUESTIONS? Address any event questions to Nicholas Laschkewitsch, ACE NorCal Regional Representative, at: [email protected]
WANT TO HELP? We are always looking for volunteers to help at the event. Want to take photos for us? Run our social media for the day? Assist with check-in? Just email Nicholas Laschkewitsch, ACE NorCal Regional Representative, at: [email protected]